Press coverage 2020
- Children & Young People Now: EYFS reforms risk "tick box assessment approach"
- TES: Early years needs funding, not reform, survey finds
- The Guardian: Sustainability must start in the nursery
- Children & Young People Now: Children's Centre Numbers Fall by a Third in 10 Years
- Nursery World: Practitioners' views sought on SEND funding
- DayNurseries.co.uk: Early Years Alliance launches survey to identify how underfunding affects nursery SEND children
- Nursery World: Ceeda debate: 'Until the sector collapses you won't get investment'
- Nursery World: Providers left in the dark over funding rates
- Nursery World: Government policies have failed to improve early years workforce qualification level
- Day Nurseries: Nurseries react to lost decade of support due to government failures
- Day Nurseries: Labour announces Tulip Siddiq is Labour's shadow early years minister
- Nursery World: Tulip Siddiq appointed shadow early years minister
- Radio 4, You and Yours: Struggling Nurseries, Locked Phones and Veganuary
- BBC News, Politics Live: Nurseries face closure over free childcare funding gap