The Alliance London and Kent Service Hub supports Alliance member settings across the London boroughs and Kent including pre-schools, nurseries, toddler groups, childminders and individuals.
We have been providing high quality support, advice and training to providers of early years education and childcare for more than 50 years. We offer practical early years advice and support including:
- specialist up-to-date training workshops on various topics including EIF and first aid - download our current training brochure HERE
- bespoke workshops and support for individual settings on site or as a cluster group - further information available in our Training Brochure
- safeguarding audits, Pre-Ofsted audits and business support packages
- regular ALLIANCE CONNECT events for local providers for up-to-date information and support - download our current Alliance Connect events brochure HERE
- a newsletter for member settings
For enquiries about any of these services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our national Information Service team can also answer questions, give advice and generally offer expert support for member settings. The team is available 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, and you can contact them directly by phone on 0207 697 2595 or by email at email@example.com (members also have access to the 24 hour legal helpline Law-call for specific legal questions).
Our members can also visit the members' area on the website to access free resources on a wide range of early years issues and common questions - our free mini-guides on a range of topics are really popular for this and are all located in the members' area.
Our special partnership with EduCare, the award-winning CPD-training provider, also gives Alliance members FREE access to valuable, distance-learning courses every year.
Let us help your organisation fulfil its legal requirements when calculating employees pay and deductions and reporting to HMRC. The Alliance has been supporting members with a payslip service for many years and has many satisfied customers.
Our payslip service includes:- Calculating Tax and NI deductions / Statutory payments (including sick, maternity, paternity or adoption pay) / Enrolling eligible staff to your chosen qualifying pension scheme / Monthly submission to HMRC / Producing pay slips and payroll summaries / Processing new starters and P45s for leavers / all year-end reports including P60’s / On-line filing of year-end return to HMRC
For further information and a quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org