Support for Alliance Member Settings
The Alliance London and Kent Service Hub supports Alliance member settings across the London boroughs and Kent including pre-schools, nurseries, toddler groups, childminders and individuals.
We have been providing high quality support and advice to providers of early years education and childcare for more than 50 years.
We offer practical early years advice and support including:
- specialist up-to-date information and training on various topics including first aid
- bespoke workshops and support for individual settings on site or as a cluster group
- safeguarding audits, Pre-Ofsted audits and business support packages
- regular member forums to encourage local providers and professionals to get together to share their ideas and experiences and access information
- a newsletter for member settings
For enquiries about any of these services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our national Information Service team can also answer questions, give advice and generally offer expert support for member settings. The team is available 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, and you can contact them directly by phone on 0207 697 2595 or by email at email@example.com (members also have access to the 24 hour legal helpline Law-call for specific legal questions).
Our members can also visit the members' area on the website to access free resources on a wide range of early years issues and common questions - our free mini-guides on a range of topics are really popular for this and are all located in the members' area.
Our special partnership with EduCare, the award-winning CPD-training provider, also gives Alliance members FREE access to valuable, distance-learning courses every year.