Cultural Capital workshop — Belper, Derbyshire
Cultural Capital workshop
Integral to Ofsted’s new inspection framework, the term Cultural Capital is described by Ofsted as being ‘the essential knowledge children need to be effective citizens’. This workshop considers the origins of the term and supports practitioners to recognise how the EYFS already supports Cultural Capital.
- What is the main theory behind Cultural Capital and how it has influenced Ofsted's definition
- What is meant by Cultural Capital
- What Cultural Capital is not
- How to enhance children’s learning using the concept of Cultural Capital
- How to articulate how children experience the awe and wonder of the world through the seven areas of learning and development
- How to demonstrate your provision enhances children's Cultural Capital.
When: 13.00 - 15.30 on 21 October 2019
Where: Strutts Centre, Belper, Derby Road, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1UU
Cost: £35pp for Alliance members. £50pp for non-members.
To book please call: 0116 229 1994 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org