Early years setting membership
Our most popular early years settings membership package is designed to help your team give children and families the best early years education and care, ensuring you get the support you need to help everyone at your setting thrive.
It offers excellent value and is suitable for pre-schools, nurseries, children centres and other Ofsted-registered childcare settings including schools requiring insurance.
- Access to exclusive online member area where you can download a large range of mini guides on early years and business management topics.
- 'EY Instant Update' emails to alert you of any policy, legislation or funding changes as they happen.
- Free publications for new members, including The XY Factor, Strong Foundations, First Aid Management Record and Play is What I Do
- A discount of £150 off our CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE) - Level 3 Diploma courses.
- Strong regional network of local support.
- Discounts and preferential booking for Alliance-run national events.
- An opportunity to vote at the Alliance National Forum and AGM every year.
Prices start from as little as £106 per year (inc. VAT).
Membership costs £30 per additional site for settings or groups which operate from more than one premises.
If you are an international setting see how we can help you too.