Early years setting membership
Our most popular early years settings membership package is designed to help your team give children and families the best early years education and care, ensuring you get the support you need to help everyone at your setting thrive.
It offers excellent value and is suitable for pre-schools, nurseries, children centres and other Ofsted-registered childcare settings including schools requiring insurance.
For just £115 per year, your setting can join the Alliance and access all this support:
- Click to reveal further benefits
- Access to exclusive online member area where you can download a large range of mini guides on early years and business management topics.
- 'EY Instant Update' emails to alert you of any policy, legislation or funding changes as they happen.
- A discount of £150 off our CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE) - Level 3 Diploma courses.
- Strong regional network of local support.
- Discounts and preferential booking for Alliance-run national events.
- An opportunity to vote at the Alliance National Forum and AGM every year.
Only £115 per year
Membership costs £40 per additional site for settings or groups which operate from more than one premises.
If you are an international childcare provider see how we can help you too.