The Early Years Alliance Covid-19 Recovery Fund
PLEASE NOTE due to the current Covid-19 crisis, demand for this limited amount of funding has been extremely high. It is for this reason that unfortunately we are no longer able to accept any applications. We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause. The Recovery Fund will be re-opened in the future when further funding is available.
The Early Years Alliance is currently awarding grants of up to £750 to its members to help with the challenge of reopening provision during the Covid-19 crisis.
The grants aim to help address logistical and other issues that providers face in ensuring their premises are safe for children and able to offer high quality care and learning in these exceptional times.
Possible uses for the grant could include:
- Deep cleaning of the childcare environment
- Purchase of supplies and resources where a risk of cross-contamination exists with previously-used supplies
- Special provision for vulnerable children or children with additional needs or who face particular disadvantages.
Member nurseries, pre-schools, creches and childminders are invited to apply.
Each application will be assessed on an individual basis.
Priority will be given to smaller providers and those located within the most disadvantaged areas.
Successful applicants will clearly demonstrate how the grant can be used to offset the logistical costs of reopening and running their provision during the pandemic.
- Applicants must be existing members of the Early Years Alliance.
- Only one application per setting/provider is permitted.
- Priority will be given to smaller settings and providers in disadvantaged areas.
- Applications are considered on a case-by-case basis. Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
For more details about the grant please read our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Any questions? Email our team: email@example.com
Please note the Recovery Fund has now closed for the time being.