Belle Tutaev Lifetime Achievement Award 2020
Once again, we are on the lookout for outstanding individuals who have devoted themselves, over the years, to making a real difference to young children’s care and learning.
The Belle Tutaev Lifetime Achievement Award gives you a chance to formally acknowledge the incredible support made by one special individual to your service – whether pre-school, nursery, baby and toddler, creche or childminding.
Let's celebrate these extraordinary individuals and be inspired by their unique stories.
Who can nominate?
Anyone can nominate this special person – you can be a parent, practitioner or professional – your nominee simply needs to support or have been actively involved with an Alliance member early years service.
The Belle Tutaev Lifetime Achievement Award recognises unique individuals who have made a significant positive contribution to the life of an Alliance member early years service.
Who can I nominate?
- Any parent, volunteer or practitioner who supports or works in a member childcare service is eligible.
- Anyone showing incredible commitment, dedication and expertise with others.
- Your nominee should have been involved with the sector for minimum of 10 years.
- Trustees, directors, owners, volunteers and other unpaid roles are eligible too.
- Families are encouraged to be involved and can provide positive testimonials or personal feedback to support the nomination.
Please note: Previous nominees may also be put forward into this year’s awards.
It’s easy to nominate – simply complete the online form below.
Or you can request a paper nomination from our Membership and Information Service team on 020 7697 2595.
The closing date for entries is Friday 6 March 2020
The following criteria can be addressed in your short submission:
- A high level of personal commitment
- Positive contribution or benefit to the wider community
- Overcame particular difficulties or obstacles to deliver their role
- Benefited children, parents and setting or project in a significant or unique way
- A high level of growth and development
- Huge enthusiasm, expertise and commitment
You need only provide 600 words or around one-side of A4 to support your submission.
To give your nominee the best chance of being shortlisted, it helps to provide examples, photos or feedback from children or parents to show how special this individual is to your service or project.
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
The winner of the Award will be invited to a special awards celebration at the Alliance’s annual conference in central London on Friday 12 June 2020.
Travel and expenses will be covered for the winner and includes two free guest places too.
If you have any questions, please call our Membership and Information Services team on 020 7697 2595 or email email@example.com